Here is a short list of important links.
Get the full story behind the Indivisible movement plus great resources for the resistance.
Who Represents Me
Type in your address and find out who all of your elected officials are and how to reach them.
This is happening. Everywhere. Get the deets on events near you.
New Kings Democrats
A progressive, grassroots political organization committed to bringing transparency, accountability, and inclusionary democracy to the Kings County Democratic Party.
Don’t despair. Mobilize. Control of the House in 2018 will be decided by a handful of Swing Districts. Find the nearest Swing District and join its team to support progressives and defeat Republicans.
Sister District Project
We Match Blue with Red for a Bluer Tomorrow.
Calling is the most effective way to influence your representative. Make your voice heard.
5 Great Groups Helping Immigrants in NYC
- NYIC (New York Immigration Coalition) — ongoing advocacy and rapid response work helping hundreds of smaller organizations… they concentrate efforts in state-level immigration support, but are also great leaders and partners in federal advocacy.
- SepaMujer — a Long Island org helping immigrant women, most undocumented, whom have been victims of violence… they offer legal support and leadership trainings to become entrepreneurs.
- Make the Road New York — have coordinated protests with the NYIC, led local support during Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raids, and work directly with impacted immigrants… they run local grassroots campaigns for NY, NJ, PA, and CT.
- Brooklyn Defenders — providing specialized legal defense (criminal, civil, family and immigration) and support services to people unable to afford an attorney
- FWD.us — doing great things for Immigrant Heritage Month… monthly advocacy workshops have resulted in letters to members of Congress, media publications, story/media training, and more!
~ ~ ~
If you know of an online resource that should be added to this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide the link, and let us know why you think it is important.